Please choose a membership option.
- Loon Lovers Monthly Giving Program Provide a valuable level of support by making a monthly contribution.
- Annual Membership or Gift Membership Choose this option to make your annual membership payment at any level.
- Business Membership Benefits include a free ad and link to your business on our website.
Pemaquid Watershed Association, Inc., is a nonprofit charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Our gift to you
Enrolling is easy!
While it is simple to enroll in the Loon Lovers program, please keep in mind:
- Your address should match the billing address for your credit card.
- Do not include spaces or dashes in your credit card number.
- If you get an error message, do not click on “Please try again”. Return to this Membership page and start anew.
- For assistance, please contact the office at 207-563-2196 or email@example.com
If you prefer to enroll in the Loon Lovers program the old-fashioned way, you may always download a form here and mail it to us with your payment information.
This is the option for you if you prefer to make a one-time annual membership or gift membership payment at any level.
To make an annual membership or gift membership payment, you can take advantage of our secure online payment feature. Simply choose a membership level from the drop-down list, then click “make membership payment.” If this is a gift membership, be sure to fill out the recipient and giver information on the payment form.
CURRENTLY THIS OPTION IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO RENEW AT THE INDIVIDUAL LEVEL. WE ARE WORKING ON THE PROBLEM AND HOPE TO HAVE IT RESOLVED SOON. IF YOU WANT TO RENEW AT ANOTHER LEVEL PLEASE MAIL A CHECK OR CALL THE OFFICE FOR CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Pay by Check
If you prefer to pay by check, please click on and download our PWA Membership Form and return it with your payment. If you are unable to open and print the pdf file, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 207-563-2196.
While we welcome your membership payment at any time of year, our annual membership cycle is from April 1 to March 31.