Yes! I would like to be a PWA Business Member.
To make an annual membership payment, you can take advantage of our new secure online payment feature. Simply choose a membership level from the drop-down list, then click “make my membership payment.”
PWA offers two business sponsorship levels, Business Member ($100) and Business Partner ($500). As a Business Partner, you may choose to adopt a specific PWA project (e.g. a preserve, boat launch kiosk, or the Beachcombers’ Rest Nature Center), to gain special additional publicity. Please contact PWA for more information on the available options.
The benefits of business membership in PWA are listed below. One major benefit is a FREE display ad at our web site, hot-linked to your web site.
- As a $100 Business Member, you get a free 1/3-screen-width ad (about 4 x 2 inches).
- As a $500 Business Partner, you get a free 1/2-screen-width ad (about 6.25 x 3.25 inches).
See examples here.
To Pay by Check
Pemaquid Watershed Association is a nonprofit charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Benefits of Business Membership
Benefits of being a PWA Business Member are nicely described in our brochure “PWA Business Membership. It’s in my nature” which is available here as a pdf file. Benefits include:
- Annual subscription to our newsletter, The Watershed Watch, which is published three times per year. Your business will be listed as a member in each issue.
- Your business will be listed in our Business Member List on our web site, and can be linked to your website if applicable.
- You will receive a static cling window decal showing your support of PWA to display at your place of business.
- Advance notice of PWA activities and events.
- Discounts on kayak rentals from Midcoast Kayak (Damariscotta) and Maine Kayak (New Harbor).
- And the primary benefit, of course, is knowing that your donation helps conserve the natural resources of the Pemaquid Peninsula for enjoyment by present and future generations.
“My community is as much about paths, trails and waterways as it is the streets and sidewalks in town.”
Additionally, sponsorship of PWA via membership or adoption can lead to:
- Increased sales
- Developing customer loyalty
- Growing brand awareness
- Developing new markets
- Developing business-to-business relationships
- Broadening your customer base
- Developing community relationships
- Broadening distribution